RAISER is serious about protecting the privacy of users. Therefore, RAISER applies the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and the Organic Law 3/2018, December 5, of personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD).
Please, read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding personal data and how we process it.
- Name and Address of the Controller
The Data Controller, which will collect and process users’ personal data, is:
- RAISER GAMES S.L. (hereinafter, “RAISER)
- NIF: B-66988072
- Address: Passeig de Gràcia 25, 3r 1a 08007, Barcelona
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration details: company listed at the Barcelona Business Registry (Registro Mercantil de Barcelona), under tome 45880 paper 13, page B 501795 entry/inscription
- Personal data collected
When participating in the survey, users may contact RAISER and send their answers through the questionnaire. According to that, RAISER may process personal data, which is required in the questionnaire, specially, contact data (name, surname, e-mail and any comment made by the user, if so.)
Furthermore, upon each of users’ visit to the questionnaire RAISER may automatically collect additional information as referred below:
– technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect users’ computers to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the website, including date and time, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs.
The aforementioned information will be collected on an “anonymous basis”, which means that such data will not be linked to specific users. However, it is still possible to identify those users by using either directly via that information or by using other information collected through this website.
Please, note that RAISER will never ask users to provide information regarding special categories of personal data, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, data concerning health, or person’s sexual orientation.
- Purposes of the processing
RAISER will process personal data for the following purposes:
- User’s participation in surveys and contests;
- Addressing users’ queries and providing users with the information requested;
- Subject to users’ express consent, sending commercial communications electronically related to RAISER’s products and services. In each commercial communication users receive, we will provide users with the appropriate information to exercise their right of objection in case they wish to object to the sending of commercial communications. The acceptance to send commercial information is always revocable, without retroactive effects (as set out in article 22.1 of the Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).
- Allowing RAISER to perform surveys on customers satisfaction related to the quality of RAISER’s goods and services.
- Legal bases for the processing
The legal bases for the processing are the following: the consent provided by each user. Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
- Data Storage
Data shall only be stored for the time strictly required for each purpose of the processing and shall promptly be deleted straight afterwards, without prejudice to the legal storage obligations provided for by the law. According to that personal data will be kept as long as the data deletion is not requested by the user. Once deletion is requested, data will be kept blocked during the statute of limitations of any liabilities that may arise as a consequence of the processing, making them available only to public administrations, courts and judges and subsequently proceeding to its deletion.
- Data disclosure
Users’ personal data may be disclosed to third parties which are companies that provide services to RAISER. However, RAISER has made its best efforts to check that all its providers apply the GDPR principles to protect personal data and that such providers only process data for each specific purpose under written instructions. Some of such third parties may be located outside of the European Economic Area, so personal data may be subject to international transfers. RAISER will adopt appropriate safeguards as set out by the GDPR and the LOPD.
RAISER also may disclose personal data of users as required by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect the safety of our users or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government or a courts request
- Data Subject’s rights
Each user (data subject) has the following rights regarding his/her personal data:
- a) Right of confirmation: to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed. If a data subject wishes to exercise this right, he or she may at any time contact the data protection officer.
- b) Right of access: to obtain from the controller free information about his or her personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information.
- c) Right to rectification: to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- d) Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten): to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies and as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9 (2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
- e) Right to object: to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or f) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
- g) Right to withdraw data protection consent: to withdraw his or her consent to processing of his or her personal data at any time.
If the data subject wishes to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, he or she may at any time directly contact the data controller by sending the appropriated request at the following addresses:
- Address: Calle de Zurbano 73, 1ª planta, 28010 Madrid
- Data protection manager: E-mail: email@example.com
For the effective exercise of the aforementioned rights, data subjects must accompany, along with their request, a photocopy of the corresponding document to prove their identity (NIE, DNI, etc.).
Finally, each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint before the Spanish Supervisory Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos,https://www.agpd.es/)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, RAISER has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Validity and modifications
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.