Regardless of studio size or setting -whether you are a team working in an office complex or a multitasking individual coding in your own garage- Raiser Games is interested in you and your game.
We don’t discriminate by genre or platform. Instead, we look for games with the potential of building passionate communities around them:
- Games that foster the creativity and imagination of content creators worldwide to craft engaging experiences
- Games that enhance player’s experiences beyond gaming itself
- Games that engage gamers by providing steady streams of new content
When you partner with Raiser Games, you work closely with our talented team of producers to achieve the full potential of your dream game from any point of development.
- We talk and listen to players, to learn what they look for and how they want it. Specifically, using our streamers feedback about their communities.
- We play and understand your game to the fullest, as if we were part of the development team, providing an unbiased, impartial look to help the team to keep focus
- We prepare a realistic planning and milestone timeline to achieve the full potential of your title.
- We provide the extra muscle during the last push of the project, the most exciting (and hard) moment of development
- We communicate on a daily basis to help in anything you may need with honesty and transparency: we are not afraid to tell you what anyone else is not willing to say
- We test you game with diverse objectives (UX, Functional, Compliance, QA) to improve its quality to the fullest.
When you join our family, we provide the extra muscle you need to get your game out there.
- We fund your project
- We conduct a deep market analysis to craft the community of your game through focus groups, closed betas, proprietary data… (including focus group, close betas, etc.)
- We come with a business plan that suits your needs, with the values of your project always in mind
- We conduct of the full localization process with a specific publishing criterion for each territory, including localization kits, language testing, voice over…
- We craft publishing elements that add extra value to your game, like maps, guides, extra facts, special editions…
- We build a steady bridge of communication with players through customer support to keep a healthy flow of information and fulfill their needs
- 3rd Party / middleware management
- We make sure your game gets the publishing approval from the different platforms to comply with their guidelines, liberating you from this tedious process.
- We take care of the different age ratings labels for each territory: ESRB, PEGI, IARC, CERO, KGRB, etc.
- We keep in touch with First Party actors to guarantee the treatment and visibility your game deserves on their platforms
We maintain a close look at the distribution points, both digital and retail, to guarantee the treatment and visibility your game deserves.
MARKETING & PR
As we are gamers ourselves, we understand what players look for in your game, building the smoothest bridge between your potential audience and your title through presence on social media, specialized gaming sites, streaming platforms, storefronts, and any other place we can showcase your project.
- We create a marketing strategy to position your game and build a brand to appeal to gamers worldwide
- We craft powerful and creative advertising campaigns to reach the furthest corners of the world
- We contact our 600 exclusive-influencers (including the top 5 in selected territories) to cover your game from the earliest moments, reaching a 500-million global audience to build a dedicated community
- We reach the perfect content creators to talk about your game and produce audiovisual content catered to their communities
- We secure a flow of news content about your game to the media, reaching an audience of 245-million monthly views only in our own media, including creative actions to engage them beyond their usual treatment
- We produce PR & Marketing assets to showcase the essence of your game and present it in the best possible way: Trailers, screenshots, store assets, press kits, box arts… You name it
- We generate a social media strategy to motivate players to join your game’s community
- We manage your community, attending their needs and motivating them to participate in engaging activities and experiences about your game
- We organize live events to meet players, media, influencers and anyone interested in your game face-to-face, involving them in the community and feel of your game
- We join conventions, expos and trade shows to spread the word about you and your project, carving your name in the video game industry
We would love to know about you and your game! Let’s find out if we are the perfect match!