Song of Horror is a psychological horror adventure. Face the manifestations of the Presence, an unpredictable, eldritch IA that reacts to your way of playing: you won’t experience two exact gameplays. Death is permanent: you may die, but the horror continues.
DEVELOPER: Protocol Games
GENRE: Survival Horror, Adventure
AGE RATINGS TBD
“Beware the shadows and the darkness which seem silent. Beware the closed doors, the whispering mirrors. Beware the Song of Horror that nests in the cracks of your mind.”
A PARANORMAL ADVENTURE OF UNPREDICTABLE TERROR
The famed writer Sebastian P. Husher has gone missing, along with his entire family. Worried, his editor sent an assistant to his house in order to look for him – but he never came back… These disappearances spark a set of events that will soon reveal something dreadful: a nameless, eldritch entity known only as the Presence seems to be responsible – and it’s still somewhere, out there, lurking in the shadows, awaiting you… You may die, but the horror continues – others will pick the investigation up from where you left it until you all find out the origin of The Presence and put an end to this nightmare.
Song of Horror offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions. Experience unbearable fear as this otherworldly being responds to your way of playing and hunts you down in unexpected ways, offering a unique experience to every player and gameplay where tension builds up naturally instead of coming from scripted sequences.
As a player, you will live this story through the eyes of a varied set of characters related to the story in their own way. Every character is different, and brings their unique point of view to the investigation, allowing them to approach clues and items differently. Their actions and decisions will shape the world: some of them will know more or less of certain aspects of the story; some will be more effective against supernatural manifestations, but all of them can die if the Presence gets to them – and death is permanent. If they die, you will have to pick the story up with another one, and continue the investigation so their deaths are not in vain.
- Investigate a paranormal mystery in a thrilling story of psychological terror
- Beware the Presence, an eldritch entity with its own AI that reacts to your actions and decisions in a non-scripted horror experience
- Choose between a group of unique characters: each character brings its own point of view and has a different relation to the story and other characters
- You may die, but the horror continues: death is permanent – when a character dies, it’s gone…
- …but the next one will follow the investigation from where the deceased left it. The world will be shaped by their previous actions.
- Explore haunting, eerie locations to gather clues and items that will help you solve challenging puzzles while enduring the agonizing tension of the game’s atmosphere